Netease Science and Technology News on January 27, Professor Zhang Huilan, Department of Respiratory Medicine, Tongji Hospital, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, summarized the following six major questions for your reference based on 2,000 online consultations on new coronavirus pneumonia.
1. Am I feverish?
Answer: Also known as fever. Regulating body temperature rise (over 0.5 ℃) caused by the pyrogen effect that causes the body temperature setting point to move up is called fever.
The normal human body temperature is generally 36 to 37 ° C, and the oral cavity temperature of an adult in a quiet state in the morning is 36.3 to 37.2 ° C; the anal body temperature is 36.5 to 37.7 ° C; According to the body temperature, fever is divided into: low fever: 37.3 ～ 38 ℃; moderate fever: 38.1 ～ 39 ℃: high fever: 39.1 ～ 41 ℃; ultra high fever: 41 ℃ or more.
2. Currently there are symptoms such as headache, runny nose, cough, and sore throat. After examination, it shows that influenza A or B, or adenovirus or respiratory syncytial virus infection, but no chest tightness, shortness of breath, whether you can consider home isolation, what can I recommend drug?
You can live at home. Suggested medication : Oseltamivir Phosphate Capsules (Duffy or Covey): 2 times / day, 1 tablet / time + Jinye Baidu Granules: 3 times / day, 1 pack / time.
3. I have fever and sore throat. The doctor said that I had tonsil suppuration, and my blood routine showed high white blood cells. Do you consider new coronavirus infection?
Answer: Consider upper respiratory tract infections. Pharmacological treatment: Azithromycin (Cesume): 1 time / day, 2 tablets / time (0.5) or Bai Fu Le (0.4, once a day).
4. I don’t have any discomfort, but I have contacted suspicious patients. What should I do?
It is recommended to observe at home in isolation. The observation time is 14 days, mainly to monitor the change of body temperature.
5. There is no obvious fever recently, but there will be soreness in the whole body and abdominal pain and diarrhea. Is this a manifestation of a coronavirus infection? Or is it susceptible to coronaviruses?
At present, coronavirus infections are the first cause of gastrointestinal discomfort. However, if severe abdominal pain and diarrhea occur, it is still necessary to pay attention to maintaining nutrition and water and electrolyte intake balance. In such cases, the body’s immune system will decline and it will be easier. Being infected by the virus, it is even more necessary to quarantine at home, and do not go to crowded places.
Also Read: SARS Coronavirus that Kills Israel Peoples
6. Should the patient develop fever and chest tightness, should I continue to observe at home?
Answer: It is best to walk to the nearest medical institution (wear a mask and try not to take the elevator) to perform blood routine, CRP, chest CT examination and virus-related tests. For patients with fever accompanied by chest tightness and discomfort, you should be highly vigilant. Seek medical treatment as soon as possible. (Yike)