Rome: Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conti has said Italy is ready for its economy restoration plan as current measures have proved inadequate to help the country’s economy.
In an interview to News Courier Della Sierra on Monday, Conti said the damage (from the outbreak) was serious and widespread. A real rebuilding project will be needed. Investors panicked by the country’s public health-suppression system are selling bonds to a 10-year-old government in Italy.
Italy is the first country in the European Union to shut down schools and nearly all businesses to reduce the effects of the global outbreak of the Corona virus, killing 1,809 people in this Mediterranean country since last month.