Remote Mathematics Teacher is required in Islamabad. In order to provide Pakistani students with high-quality education via remote access, BODYTEQ LTD is establishing a remote learning center. In this particular position, a remote mathematics teacher is needed to instruct students in grades 6 through 8 in secondary mathematics.
Remote Mathematics Teacher Jobs Description
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Sector: Private
- Organization: BODYTEQ LTD
- Gender: Both Male and Female
- Education: Bachelor, Master
- Salary: 30,000 PKR monthly
- Strong math abilities to teach grades 6 to Matric.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English. Ideally with an IELTS 7+
- Possession of a laptop or computer with a webcam and microphone
- For backup electrical and internet connectivity, use a UPS, solar panel, or generator.
- Computer science expertise
- Competent chess player
How To Apply
- The candidate who wants to apply for this Remote Mathematics Teacher job.
- They need to submit their CV or Resume to BODYTEQ LTD.
- Keep in mind to attach a short audio clip of your introduction.
- Or you can also send all this information to +44 7768 247 007 (UK Number) via WhatsApp.
- The company will check your application form and notify you with a call or email.
- If your application meets all the job requirements they will call you for an Interview as well.
Where can I find possibilities to teach maths remotely?
Remote maths teaching jobs are available through a number of online resources and academic organizations. To find appropriate opportunities, conduct research, look into reliable platforms, and network within the online teaching community.
Are there any suitable remote maths teaching positions available in Islamabad?
Remote maths teaching positions can be financially rewarding, especially for individuals who gain experience and build a solid reputation. Depending on your credentials, level of experience, and preferred teaching platform, your pay may change.
The way mathematics is taught and learned is changing as a result of the digital revolution taking place in the heart of Islamabad. Teachers of mathematics who teach remotely have the chance to engage with students all over the world, deliver individualized instruction, and strike a healthy work-life balance. Through cooperative efforts, issues like the digital divide are being addressed, guaranteeing that every student may benefit from online learning.
The future of remote mathematics teachers in the capital city appears hopeful and bright as long as educators in Islamabad continue to embrace technological innovation and adjust their teaching techniques.
You can also visit