Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched: Snapdragon 732G is today introduced by Qualcomm which has clearly come out as an upgrade of Snapdragon 730G which gives you better CPU and GPU performance as compared to SD730G. Like before, G here also means that it is supported by Snapdragon Elite Gaming Suite. It is an octa-core chipset that does not support 5G connectivity.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Features
- The Snapdragon 732G octa-core chipset features 2 Kryo 470 Prime Performance cores and 6 Kryo 470 Silver Efficiency cores.
- The clock speed of the SD732G chipset is higher (up to 2.3Ghz) than the Snapdragon 730.
- This octa-core processor is built on Samsung’s 8nm process node.
- Snapdragon 732G gives you 15% better graphics performance with Adreno 618 GPU.
- As far as camera support is concerned, you get the Spectra 350 ISP which supports a 192MP or 36MP sensor with zero shutter leg or 2 22MP sensors with ZSL. This chipset is capable of recording up to 60fps of 4K UHD video.
- WiFi 6 has also been supported in Snapdragon 732G.
- This chipset does not support NaviC.
Best smartphones with Snapdragon 732G chipset
With the launch of the Snapdragon 732G chipset, Poco has made it clear that this chipset will be first seen in Poco’s device.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G: The name of the device has not been shared yet but it is expected that this phone can be Poco X3 which is going to be launched soon. Expectations are also high because in the Poco X2 you used the Snapdragon 730G chipset.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Price in Pakistan, Specifications
- POCO M2 Will Be Launched in India on 8 September
Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G: Apart from Poco, it would not be wrong to say that soon if brands like Realme and Vivo tease the use of chipsets. But now soon you can get to see a lot of mid-range smartphones with this new chipset.