Oppo Smart Watch Price in Pakistan: Apple Company has also introduced its first smartwatch after the company Xiaomi. According to details, Oppo Watch was announced with the company’s new flagship phone, the Find X2 and the X2 Pro.
It is the smart watch to work on the Android operating system, which is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processor with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB storage.
Phone calls with Oppo smart Watch are also possible with the help of e-SIMs, while it can track heart rate, exercise performance, sleepiness and even specific days of the baby.
Oppo Smart Watch Key Features
Oppo Smart Watch Price in Pakistan: Oppo smart Watch will be available in version 2, one of which has a 1.91-inch emulsion display that can work for up to 40 hours on a single charge.
- Tecno Spark GO 2020 Price in Pakistan Launched With Android 10
- POCO M2 Will Be Launched in India on 8 September
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Price in Pakistan, Specifications
While the second watch features a 1.6-inch screen that will work 24 hours on a single charge, both use VOC technology for fast charging and 50 percent charge in 17 minutes.
Oppo Smart Watch Specification:
- Type AMOLED flexible capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 1.91 inches, 11.6 cm2 (~64.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution DCI-P3 100% DCI-P3 100% – DCI-P3 100%
- CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8909W Snapdragon Wear 2500 (28nm)
- GPU Adreno 304
- OS ColorOS Watch OS
- Internal 8GB 1GB RAM eMMC 4.5 No
- Card Slot No Mobile with Memory Card
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n WLAN Mobiles
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, LE Bluetooth Mobiles
- GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC Yes
- USB No USB Mobiles
- Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer
- Browser Internet Mobile Phones
- Colors Silver, Dark Black, Gold, Elegant Black, Pink Gold, Matte Silver
- Wireless charging
- Non-removable Li-Ion 430 mAh battery
Price in Pakistan
- Rs. 44600 Price in Pakistan in Rupees
Oppo Smart Watch Price in Pakistan: The 1.91-inch display will be priced at 1999 yuan (over 44,600 Pakistani rupees), while the second version will be sold at 1499 yuan (over 33,600 Pakistani rupees) and will be available in China from March 24.
The premium 46mm stainless steel edition of this watch has also been made available to consumers, which will go on sale for 2499 yuan (over 55,600 Pakistani rupees).