Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: Tesla’s domestic price cut is short-term pressure is long-term is an opportunity Minister of Industry and Information Technology Miao Wei said that Tesla’s Shanghai plant is China’s first new energy vehicle wholly foreign-owned enterprise.
The determination and will of the business environment. Tesla’s new energy vehicle localization and offline price cuts will put pressure on other domestic new energy vehicle companies in the short term, but in the long run, this is also an opportunity for new energy vehicle development, which can force our auto companies to increase Innovate and accelerate transformation.
Overall, it helps China’s auto market to become international. In the next step, we will adhere to the concept of open cooperation, adhere to a market-oriented approach, accelerate brand cultivation, strive to improve quality and efficiency, and increase product competitiveness.
The State Council Office today held a press conference on the development of the industrial communications industry in 2019. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology said:
- Prepare and publish the New Energy Vehicle Industry Development Plan (2021-2035) as soon as possible
- Maintain support for the development of new energy vehicles
- The automobile production and sales situation this year should be better than last year
- Tesla’s domestic price cuts are short-term pressures and long-term opportunities
- The larger “blue ocean” of 5G in the field of industrial Internet
- 6G is still in the exploration stage
- Study and establish a whitelist of integrated production and production
- The reduction of VAT and social security expenses will continue throughout the year
- Orderly promote the clearing of “zombie” companies
- Transform the overheated integrated circuit main body enterprises from investment to operations.