After Qualcomm launched the Snapdragon 732G chipset yesterday, MediaTek also introduced its gaming chipset MediaTek Helio G95 Launched. It is a 4G connectivity supported chipset.
The premium gaming chipset also offers MediaTek HyperEngine Game technology, multi-camera support, and AI super-resolution for video streaming.
- POCO M2 Will Be Launched in India on 8 September
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Price in Pakistan, Specifications
Features of MediaTek Helio G95
- The Helio G95 is an octa-core chipset made of Cortex A55 and Cortex A76 cores.
- The chipset has a maximum clock speed of 2.05Ghz.
- The chipset for graphics has a Mail G76 MC4 GPU that provides clock speeds up to 900MHz.
- According to MediaTek AI processing, here you can upscale 360p video in HD resolution in real-time.
- The chipset supports LPDDR4x RAM up to 10GB which gives a maximum frequency of 2133MHz.
- Helio G95 supports Cat 12 download link and Cat 13 upload link.
- Its 3XISP can support 24MP + 16MP, 48MP, 64MP camera sensors, with chipset up to 64MP sensor support for the camera department.
MediaTek Helio G95: MediaTek has said that Helio G95 can be seen in a lot of smartphones in the global market in September. Apart from this, some rumors are also coming out that you can get this chipset in the Realme 7 series as well.
MediaTek Helio G95: According to the company’s teaser, the chipset will be better than the Helio G90T in the device, so it may be that the MediaTek Helio G95 chipset will be used in Realme 7, which will be launched on September 3.