You’ve probably heard that you’re not supposed to keep a lot of apps on your iPhone’s home screen. It makes it harder to find the ones you really need, and it can also make your phone run a little slower.
But what are you supposed to do if you don’t want other people to see the apps on your phone? You can’t just delete them! Well, luckily, there’s a way to hide them from view. In this post, we’ll show you how to hide apps on your iPhone.
Recommended: How to crop a Screenshot on Mac
Is It Possible to Hide Apps on iPhone?
You bet it is! It’s actually really easy to hide apps on your iPhone. In this article, we’ll walk you through the complete process—including how to unhide apps if you ever change your mind.
First, open the Settings app and tap on “General.” tap on “iPhone Storage.” You’ll see a list of all of the apps installed on your phone, sorted by size. Locate the app you want to hide and swipe left on it. A red “delete” button will appear. Tap on “delete” and confirm that you want to delete the app. The app will be deleted from your phone, but it will still be available in the App Store.
If you ever decide that you want to hide an app again, just follow these same steps and select the app when it appears in the “iPhone Storage” list.
How to Hide Apps on iPhone Using App Hider
2. Open App Hider and tap on the ‘+’ button in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Select the app you want to hide from your home screen and tap ‘Done’.
4. Tap on the ‘Hide App’ button in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. The app will now be hidden from your home screen and app drawer.
To unhide it, follow these steps:
1. Open App Hider and tap on the ‘3-dot’ button in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. Tap on ‘Unhide App’ and select the app you want to unhide.
3. Tap on ‘Unhide’. The app will now be restored to your home screen and app drawer.
How to Hide Apps on iPhone Using Screen Time
So you’ve decided you want to hide some of your apps on your iPhone. That’s totally understandable—we all have those apps we’d rather not let other people see.
Luckily, hiding apps on your iPhone is a super easy process. In this article, we’ll be walking you through the three different methods for hiding apps: using the Restrictions menu in Settings, using the Screen Time feature in Settings, and using a third-party app.
So let’s get started!
How to Hide Apps on iPhone Using Restrictions
Now that you know how to hide apps on your iPhone, it’s time to set up restrictions. This is a feature built into iOS that lets you control which apps and features your child can access on their phone. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Settings app and tap General.
2. Tap Restrictions and enter your passcode (if you haven’t set one up yet, you’ll be prompted to do so).
3. On the next screen, scroll down until you see the list of apps. Tap the toggle next to each app to disable it, or use theastery settings to limit its functionality.
4. When you’re done, tap Back twice to exit Restrictions.
How to Hide Apps on iPhone Using Guided Access
So, you’ve decided that you want to hide some of your apps on your iPhone. That’s a smart move—after all, you don’t want just anyone snooping through your personal data! Luckily, it’s easy to do.
The simplest way to hide apps is to use Guided Access. This feature lets you restrict access to certain apps on your iPhone so that they can only be used for a specific purpose (like watching a movie or playing a game) and can’t be opened accidentally. Here’s how to set it up:
1. Launch the Settings app and scroll down to ‘General’.
2. Tap on ‘Accessibility’ and then scroll down to ‘Guided Access’.
3. Switch Guided Access on and then tap on ‘Set Passcode’.
4. Enter a 4-digit passcode and then re-enter it to confirm.
5. Now, open the app that you want to hide and triple-click the Home button.
6. Tap on ‘Start’ and then select the areas of the screen that you want to restrict access to.
7. Tap ‘Done’ and swipe left twice to exit Guided Access mode.
How to Hide Apps on iPhone Using Siri Shortcuts
Now that you know how to hide apps on your iPhone, it’s time to learn how to do it using Siri shortcuts. This is a convenient way to keep your app collection hidden from others who might be using your phone. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Settings app and go to Siri & Search.
2. Scroll down and tap on the Shortcuts tab.
3. Tap on the + button in the top right corner to create a new shortcut.
4. In the Name field, type in “Hide Apps.”
5. In the Phrase field, type in “hide apps.”
6. Tap on the Action button and select the App Store app.
7. Tap on the Menu button and select Hide App.
8. Tap on the Done button to save your shortcut.
9. To use your shortcut, open Siri and say “hide apps.”
You’ve probably got a few apps on your iPhone that you don’t want others to see. Maybe they’re private, perhaps they’re embarrassing, or perhaps you just don’t want other people to know you’re into astrology. No matter the reason, it’s easy to hide apps on your iPhone.
All you need is a little help from the App Store and some quick tips from us.
If you want to learn more android tricks don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and visit our site seekhlopakistan.com.
Keep learning, Keep Growing, Keep Succeeding