How to Create an eBay Account. One of the best eCommerce websites on the planet with the quickest growth is eBay. The corporation has amassed a sizable customer base over the years and is thought to have total assets of over 18 billion. You may locate and sell practically any item on the eBay website, which has about a billion postings at any given time.
It is not surprising that thousands of companies use eBay’s fantastic services and user-friendly interface to set up their shops. You’ve come to the right place if you want to start selling your goods for big earnings. To get you started, we’ll help how to Create an eBay Account today.
eBay Account Creation
While creating an account on eBay is not difficult, there is a correct way to accomplish it. Beginner sellers frequently lack the fundamental knowledge required to create an eBay account, such as adding payment choices and configuring shop policies. They thus have trouble earning sales when they first start.
A proper account will gain the clients’ trust, demonstrate credibility, and let them make transactions without being wary.
Personal and professional Accounts
You can pick between a personal and a business account when you sign up for a new eBay account. A business account is the best choice for you if you want to link your corporate identity to your eBay store. You can use a personal account for casual selling. In either case, you have the option of changing your account type afterward. For instructions on How to Create an eBay Account, you must follow the guide:
- Access the official eBay website, and next to the eBay sign-in button in the top left corner, click on register. You’ll be taken to the eBay “Create an Account” page right away.
- Using the toggles next to the “Personal account” and “Business account” buttons, you can now easily choose whether to register for a personal or business account. Pick the one you like best.
- Fill up your first name, last name, and password for a personal account. You may also sign up using a Google, Facebook, or Apple account.
- Fill out the Business name, Password, Username, and Business Location fields for a business account.
- Click on the Create Account button and you are all set – you’ve completed your first step to open an eBay account.
Switch to Seller Account
You must complete a few steps in order to activate your eBay seller account and utilize all of eBay’s features. To switch to your seller account, do the following:
- Select “My eBay” from the drop-down list in the upper right after logging into your account.
- Select “Selling” from the menu now. You’ll be asked to provide more information for your seller account.
- Include your country, location, town, state, postal code, and cellphone number in the fields. Make sure the information is accurate because incorrect or secret accounts may lead to a ban or suspension in the future.
- The message Welcome to your selling overview will appear. The eBay Selling Overview can now be used to sell an item or view your sales data.
We urge you to activate the “eBay Seller Hub,” an updated and more contemporary version of the “eBay Selling Overview,” if you intend to sell things on eBay on a regular basis. Before you activate the seller hub, your eBay seller account must have at least one sale.
eBay Account Payment Methods
Before you can begin selling on eBay, your payment accounts must be linked. You can deposit the money you make on eBay into your account using different payment options. In addition to other kinds of fees, eBay also levies service fees on your purchases. So it’s important to have a payment method right now.
- To connect your bank account or credit/debit card to eBay, follow the instructions below.
- On the eBay homepage, where the sign-in button for ebay.com had stood, select Hi Name from the drop-down menu. “Account Settings” should be clicked.
- Your location will change to the “My eBay” page. Verify that you are on the “Account” tab by checking twice.
- “Payment Information” is where. Click Continue when you get a Welcome message and a note.
- Select the Add payment option from the list of Payment options. You may see the “Credit or debit card” and “Bank Account” options depending on where you are.
- “Continue” should be clicked. The method of payment will be added after you provide the necessary information.
How to Create a Listing on eBay?
It’s simple to start selling on eBay, whether you want to earn some additional money or get rid of some useless stuff lying around the house. Making a listing is the first step in placing your products in front of customers. Once you’ve logged into your account, navigate to the eBay seller center and click Create Listing under the Listing option.
In order to match your listing with similar products that have already sold or are now for sale, eBay will first inquire what you are selling. If such items are offered, choose the one that is closest to yours and select Use This Product. If not, you can start over and enter your item’s data.
Some fields that are required and have red stars next to them must be filled out when providing information about your item. Details about your selling item may include the brand, size, type, color, style, or other pertinent information. To ensure that your product receives the most notice on eBay and other websites like Google Shopping, try to be as descriptive as you can. Include real images of your product taken from various perspectives so that customers can see the product’s state.
For shipping cost calculations, you must include the item’s weight and measurements. It’s up to you if you or the buyer pay for delivery, but it’s uncommon to find a seller who does, particularly when selling internationally. On the Draughts tab in My eBay, you can store incomplete draughts of your items to finish later.
How to Link Your eBay Account to Payoneer?
To link your Payoneer account to eBay, follow these steps:
- You need to click the Register Now option.
- The option is available under the Payment Management located on the Seller Hub.
- Your password must be entered once again. Then click “Get Started” after carefully reading all the information on the following eBay page.
- You will be led through the procedure by eBay. If you don’t already have one, make sure you create one because you will be questioned for your Payoneer account information. The inquiry will be sent after the procedure is complete.
- Wait a couple of days. If all of your information is accurate and your application is accepted, eBay will send you an invite.
What should I do if I forget the password to my eBay account?
You shouldn’t be worried if you forget your eBay account password. Simply click the “Forgot your password?” that is present on the official page of eBay, then follow the on-screen instructions. You can recover access to your account by following the procedures eBay will walk you through.
Is it free to create an eBay Account?
Yes, registering for an eBay account is cost-free. However, keep in mind that if you decide to sell products on eBay, there can be some fees required.
Before you begin selling products, it’s crucial to set up your account properly to encourage more customers to click on your listings. Additionally, be sure to optimize your seller profile by including a photo and a description. This will enhance your credibility and authenticity and attract more clients.
You can also Visit