You might have seen many people change their Facebook profile picture without losing likes and comments. And you wonder how they regain their comments and likes.
Well, in this guide you will learn the same thing.
You must know that you can reuse your Facebook profile picture without uploading it for the second time.
The other good thing regarding Facebook profile picture is that you won’t lose a single like or comment of your picture. Let’s learn how you can do so.
By the way, you can also add music to your Facebook profile
Meta previously names Facebook is the most used social media application with roughly 2.91 billion active monthly to date.
It is a good platform to share your life events and updates with your friends and family.
It is a common thing to update your pictures on social media like Facebook.
You might not agree with my statement but the reality is that everyone’s intent behind uploading pictures is to gain likes and comments.
As likes in real life, likes on social media represents a person’s reputation and value and it is very important to maintain your reputation on either it’s on social facebook or anywhere
Well, we are here to guide you on how to maintain your Facebook picture reviews even after reposting it.
Follow each step as mentioned below, in case you face any problem you can directly contact us. We are here to help you.
Follow the simple steps below.
- open any of your browsers, enter facebook.com, and simply login or open your Facebook application
2. click on your profile picture
3. scroll down, you will see an option “Photos” right below “What’s on your mind”. Tap “Photos”
4. here, you will see all the photos you have uploaded on Facebook. Click the third option that is “Album“
5. there are two sections “Create Album” and “Profile pictures”. Tap the “Profile pictures” section.
6. now you will see all the recent pictures you had set as Profile pictures. Search for the picture you want to reuse as a Profile picture. Click the photo.
7. click the three-dotted icon on the top right corner
8. after the picture is uploaded, you will see the first option “Make profile picture”. Click this option.
9. if you want to set it as a temporary profile picture, click the “Make Temporary” option.
Now set the duration of this picture. It contains 1 Hour, 1 Day, and 1 Week or you can customize time on your own by clicking the “Custom” option.
or if you want to set it as a Profile picture permanently, simply click the “SAVE” button on the top right corner
Now you are all done. Once your profile picture is updated, you can check all your previous likes and comments
You have learned above how to change profile picture without losing likes and comments. If you face any problem, feel free to contact us. We are available for you 24/7.
If this article was helpful, don’t we deserve a like and share?
Take care, stay connected with us and visit Seekhlo Pakistan to learn more amazing tips and tricks
How to Add Music to Facebook Profile and Story
How to unblock yourself on Whatsapp
Share Files Anywhere in the World Without Uploading