Are you looking for how to create a company page on LinkedIn, congratulations you are at the right place we are here to provide you with a complete procedure to create a LinkedIn business page.
Create a Company Page on LinkedIn
- It is important to note that there are a few requirements you need to meet before you create a company or business on LinkedIn.
- An organization site and company email (no generic emails like Gmail.com)
- Recorded as an ongoing worker of the organization in the “Experience” part of your LinkedIn profile
- A person who wants to make a company page on LinkedIn must have a personal LinkedIn account that should be a week old.
- The strength of his LinkedIn account must be “Intermediate” or “All-Star”.
- There must be different LinkedIn connections done on your profile.
If you meet all of the above requirements you are able to create your company page on LinkedIn.
Step I: Create your LinkedIn Company Page
- First of all, users need to log in to their LinkedIn account and then click the work icon locates on the right side of their dashboard.
- You’ll see a new window appear on the right side, now scroll to the bottom and click on Create a Company Page +
- Just after clicking this option, LinkedIn will ask you the type of page you want for your company.
- You can make a choice from a small business of 200 employees, or medium business of more than 200 employees, or a showcase page for the educational institution.
Step II: Fill Out Your Company Profile
- This is the time to put all the information related to your company.
- You need to add your company name, site, size of company, and type of company or business you have.
- There is another option of uploading your company’s Logo or tagline if you want to add it.
- Just after filling out all the required information next thing is to verify the check box and select the Create Page
Congratulations you successfully creating your LinkedIn business page.
OK, that was simple, however, to stick out and maximize your LinkedIn business page, there are a couple of additional things you need to do.
Step III: Set Up Your LinkedIn Company Page
If you want to make your LinkedIn page looks more attractive and outstanding you can follow the guide.
Upload a Cover Photo
Take your LinkedIn business page to a higher level and make it look more expert by adding a cover photograph. A cover photograph is an enormous picture displayed at the top point of your company page.
Your cover photograph could be pictures of your product, an image of your team, or a bigger variant of your logo. You can pick any picture you need for your cover photograph, ensure it addresses your image, and it’s the right size. The LinkedIn business page cover photograph size is 1584 px X 396 px.
Write a Powerful Summary
The next step is to write a powerful and eye-catching summary for your LinkedIn company page. This summary will appear in the About section of your page under the “Overview”.
Basically, the summary is about the working company that you will share with your audience. It must be powerful enough to convince people to be part of your business. LinkedIn limits your characters in this segment to 2000, so express yourself admirably to stand apart from the group.
Remember to involve related keywords in your summary and all through your business page so that it’s simpler for clients to find in search engines.
Keep in mind to add the location of your company, as it helps people to find your company easily. If your company has more than one location, you can simply select multiple location options.
Step IV: Share Your Content Regularly
Your LinkedIn Company Page is ready, now is the time to upload content regularly. There is no need to upload brand-new content you can upload your previous blog posts. This posting of the blog will help you to gain followers and also improve your page traffic. You can also share the latest updates, company news, and ongoing events on your page.
Step V: Promote Your LinkedIn Company Page
Thinking of gaining more followers, if you would like your LinkedIn business profile to be seen, you must advertise it.
Engage your staff on LinkedIn to start. So that you may increase the reputation of the company’s page and access their current networks, ask them to put the company as their current location of employment on their profile.
Tips to promote your LinkedIn Page
- You can promote your LinkedIn Company Page on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Make an email promoting campaign to request that your supporters follow you on LinkedIn
- Posting regular content on LinkedIn and utilizing significant hashtags to extend your scope
- You can even add an option to follow so that people can follow your site.
- Utilizing LinkedIn Promotions or supported content to make targeted campaigns.
That is, now appreciate yourself on the successful creation of your LinkedIn Company Page.
What are the benefits of creating a company page on LinkedIn?
There are plenty of benefits to creating a page on LinkedIn for your company or business. You can take multiple advantages from your LinkedIn page as:
You can Promote Your Product and Services
One of the best benefits of creating a LinkedIn page for your company is that you can easily promote your product to people all around the world. You can share your services and product with a basic introduction that can catch followers to your site.
Locate Job Candidates Quickly
By using the LinkedIn page you can quickly find fresh and talented employees for your company or business. You can post a job and view LinkedIn profiles of likely possibilities to track down the best candidates for your business.
In addition, potential competitors can study your business and what it resembles to work for your organization by looking at your LinkedIn business page.
Make Your Website More Searchable
If you have any desire to succeed, clients should have the option to easily find your business. Clients can find your business online in many ways because of a LinkedIn business page.
Moreover, adding links to the site for your business page on LinkedIn will assist you with scoring better in the consequences of web search tools.
Can I create a LinkedIn Company Page without a personal LinkedIn account?
No, users who want to create a LinkedIn Company Page must have a personal LinkedIn account that must be 7 days old.
What information do I need to provide when creating a LinkedIn company page?
The only thing you need to have is an official email address that is related to your company or business.
Can I add my company logo and banner to the LinkedIn company page?
Yes, you can add your company logo or banner to your LinkedIn Company page.
In this article, we have a brief discussion on how to Create a Company Page on LinkedIn. You can follow the guide above if you want to make a LinkedIn page for your Company, Organization, or business. Just create your LinkedIn page and start promoting your services.
Have a Good Day!
You can also visit