Apple starts selling certified refurbished iPhone XS / XS Max for the first time
IT House January 21 news Apple iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max were released in September 2018. Today, Apple is selling certified refurbished iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max for the first time.
However, these two refurbished iPhones have not yet appeared on Apple’s official Chinese website. Apple’s US official website shows that the refurbished models include deep gray, silver, gold and other colors, and provide 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB versions, all models have been unlocked.
Refurbished iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max:
- iPhone XS-64GB: $ 699, down from $ 999 in September 2018
- iPhone XS-256GB: $ 829, down from $ 1149 in September 2018
- iPhone XS-512GB: $ 999, down from $ 1349 in September 2018
- iPhone XS Max-64GB: $ 799, down from $ 1099 in September 2018
- iPhone XS Max-256GB: $ 929, down from $ 1249 in September 2018
- iPhone XS Max-512GB: $ 1,099, down from $ 1449 in September 2018.
Apple states that all refurbished iPhone devices have been thoroughly inspected, tested, cleaned, and repacked, and come in a new box with all manuals and accessories. Apple also installed new batteries and replaced the case.
In addition, all refurbished iPhone devices have Apple’s standard one-year warranty in effect from the date of device delivery. Refurbished iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max can also be extended with AppleCare + for $ 199.
Currently, Apple does not provide a refurbished iPhone XR.