An Accounts intern Job is available in Healthwire Lahore. Millions of Pakistanis’ lives will be impacted by Healthwire’s objective to use technology to enhance healthcare results. They are the fastest-growing healthcare app, digitizing doctors’ offices in the background to make patient data available online and meet all of the needs of patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
Healthwire is searching for a motivated and skilled accounts intern to help us with our rapid expansion.
Accounts Intern Job Details
- Job Location: Lahore
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Job Sector: Private
- Organization: Healthwire Private Limited
- Gender: Both Male and Female
- Salary: 25,000 to 36,000 PKR
- Qualification: Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience: Basic
- Candidate must be able to help in keeping up-to-date financial records by entering daily transactions, outlays, and receipts.
- He must know how to update and arrange information about finances in spreadsheets or accounting tools.
- He must know how to create and deliver bills and invoices to consumers or clients.
- Make sure billing information is accurate and that corporate rules are followed.
- Verify that invoices and payments line up accurately with the company’s records by cross-checking them.
- Investigate discrepancies and consult with the appropriate parties to find a solution.
- Follow up with consumers or clients regarding past-due payments and keep an eye on the accounts receivable.
- As requested by the finance team, help with other accounting-related activities.
- Working together will ensure efficient accounting procedures.
Skills and Qualification
- Presently completing a degree in accounting, finance, or a comparable field.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting fundamentals.
- Strong precision and attention to detail when entering data.
- Social and interpersonal skills that work.
Ability to migrate or commute
- Lahore: Plan to move there before starting a job or travel reliably (Required)
How to Apply
- Candidates who want to apply for this Account Intern Job in Lahore can send their CV or Resume to Healthwire.
- Keep in mind to put your original data on the application form.
- Candidates who have a degree in accounting or finance must take this outstanding opportunity.
- Before submitting your online application, double-check all the information you have uploaded.
- If the company finds your application excellent.
- They will send you an email to set up an online or physical Interview.
- If you passed the interview they will send you an offer letter.
What is an Account Intern’s function at Healthwire?
You will be helping in data input, financial analysis, and record-keeping as a Healthwire Account Intern.
What qualifications are necessary for Accounts Intern Job?
You must be pursuing a degree in finance, accounting, or a comparable subject to be eligible.
Students studying finance and accounting have a great chance to launch their careers with the Account Intern Job at Healthwire in Lahore. This internship can prepare the road for a prosperous future in finance and accounting by providing beneficial practical access to the healthcare company, and a friendly learning environment.
The citizen near Lahore must avail this amazing opportunity. Candidates who have a deep interest in accounting or finance must apply for this Account intern post.
You can also visit